Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Cicero Twin Rinks
5575 Meltzer Court, #5
Cicero, NY 13039
Event: 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Thank You to all who came out to support the Alex Tuch 3 on 3 Pro Hockey Game which raised just over $50,000 to support the mission of Maureen’s Hope and the families we serve.
Alex Tuch, of the Vegas Gold Knights, wanted to put on an event to give back to his community, and alongside his parents Carl and Sharon, and a committed group of volunteers, they brought this successful event to fruition in six weeks.
Many thanks to a first class group of players coming together, in camaraderie, for a cause. A few of the NHL Players included:
- Alex Tuch, Vegas Golden Knights
- William Carrier, Vegas Golden Knights
- Tim Sestito, NJ Devils
- Tom Sestito, Pittsburgh Penguins
- Anthony Angello, Pittsburgh Penguins
- Shane Prince, NY Islanders
- Joel Farabee, Philadelphia Flyers
- Pat Kaleta, Buffalo Sabres
- Andrew Peters, Buffalo Sabres
- Steve Gionta, New York Islanders
- Steve Zalewski, NJ Devils
- Boo Nieves, New York Rangers
- Sabraj Nijjar – Pama Knights
- Jim & Juli Boeheim Foundation
- Syracuse Banana Co., Inc.
- DUMAC Business Systems, Inc.
- Burdick BMW
- ISSI Tech Pros
- Gardenview Diner
- Britton Smith
- Greg Seita
- The Clayton Marina
- Orhtopedics East
- Jeff Renelt & Brad Richard
And thank you to all of our player sponsors and our host, the Midstate Youth Hockey Association.